The Do Re Mi company was establiced in 1955 as General Partnership (GP) beetween Nikolaos Alvertos and Ioannis Mavromoustakis , in the shop of road Egnatias 39 in Thessaloniki. The name and the logo of DoReMi created by Evaggelia Alvertou wife of Nikolaos Alvertos and establiced the company with this name in the International Messe of Thessaloniki.
In 1966 the DoReMi company establiced also in Athens, from Nikolaos Alvertos in 4 Patision Str.
In 1984 the shop moved in new premesse 3 Themistokleous str. in Athens. The wheel of company was undertaken henceforth Manolis Alvertos, with his children, Elina Alvertos and Nikolas Alvertos , where with his love for the music and their knowledge takes off the company.
In 1997 the company moved 33 Hippokratous str. in Athens.
In 2009 the company belongs to Nikolas Alvertos of 3rd generation, grandson of Nikolaos Alvertos and Son of Manolis Alvertos, where he has undertaken his administration.
In 2010 the company moved in the privately-owned building at 3 D. Gounari str. in Agioi Anargiroi Athens.
Προβολή μεγαλύτερου χάρτη
Object of our activity from the foundation of company until today is the import of musical instruments, sound systems, lightning systems and visual systems , professional use, their retail and wholesale disposal in all Greece. Renting-sale-installation, sound - lightning systems it is also a activity unbreakably connected from his season grandfather's Nikolaos Alvertos. In 1966 Nikolaos Alvertos made import from Italy the 1st Mixer that came in Greece. The name of this Binson.